Torch Graphic Press delivers entertaining stories and non-traditional tales in a graphic format that engages all readers and addresses the struggle with text that some readers experience. Distinctive storytelling, character-driven plots, and original graphics let students immerse themselves in adventures that are rooted in realism. The two inaugural series focus on STEM concepts and monsters and time travel – compelling reads for both academic and entertainment pursuits.
GRAPHIC NOVELS ENTERTAIN AND EMPOWER HI-LO READERS
- Helpful resources for struggling and reluctant readers
- Great transitional titles from picture to chapter books
- Relatable characters help readers imagine themselves as heroes in grand adventures
- Popular format and engaging content are ideal for grade 4 reading level and grades 5-8 interest level
- Challenging words are highlighted and defined; supplemental activities support further discovery